Zemīte Manor and park
The current Zemīte Palace or the master house was constructed around 1850, when the park around it was also arranged. The tower was added to the palace at the end of the 19th century. The palace suffered in fires in 1905 and 1931 and then reconstructed. Now, the Elementary School of Zemīte has settled in the manor. A carved face of the Groundskeeper in a linden tree trunk, and the Lover’s Seat can be seen at the park.