Zemite Lutheran Church
The Zemite Church was mentioned in chronicles as early as 1567 as a branch of the Kandava Evangelical Lutheran Church. The organ in the church was installed in 1848. Major repairs to the church were made in 1852. The church was closed in 1963. The altar woodcarving, the altar icon, the pulpit, the chandelier, as well as ritual items were donated to the Rundāle Castle Museum. The church resumed its work in 1993.